Looking back at 2019, it seems like one of the biggest looks of the past year is big-barreled, wavy curls, lustrous that tumble down the back. Everybody from fame to the local librarian is going for softly styled with curly hair.
First thing, think the type of hair extensions you are rocking right now. If the virgin hair has a tighter curl design that you want to straighten or smooth out a little, hot or pin curling will be your best option. On the other hand, if you want to have fairly straight hair extensions that need to spiral up some, roller set or a wet set ill help you better.
We will take into account these special interests that will help protect and help your hair extensions better:
• Use the lowest heat possible when you curly hair. One of the main benefits of virgin hair is the healthy, thick, unblemished cuticle. Too-hot curling irons will destroy the locks, breakage, leading to splitting, and loss of luster.hair extensions
• Use large-diameter rollers and curling irons to set large swathes of your natural hair. Because you do not want to over-brush your hair extensions and risk loosening your tracks or clip-on, big curly hair are better. You can finger comb and style your hair extension without having to smooth out too-tiny locks.
• When roller setting, use rollers that would not snag or pull your hair extensions too much. It means duck brush even the wefts or picks apart cornrows of your hair extensions.
• The last thing you want to do is weigh your hair extensions down with drying, sticky or dulling styling results. Again, that you have bought high-quality hair extensions, so really trust it to do as it is told.
• When you curly hair extensions, don’t pull too hard on them. Always curl your hair extensions while they are on your head. Not only will this help limit the installation process from destroying your hair extensions, but help you carefully determine the best size and position for each curly hair.